A Continuation of my Hawaiian Travels… hence Part 2!
Just too many pictures to share in one post, and too good not to share!!
Some of my favourite things in Honolulu were:
- North Shore – Waimea Bay Beach – killer waves
- Acai Bowls: Tropical Tribe Juice Bar & Hale’iwa Bowls food truck
- Duke’s Beach Bar on Waikiki beach – be prepared to wait for a table, but go mid-late afternoon for great cocktails
- Matsumoto’s Shave Ice (North Shore)
- Sunrise at Lanikai Beach -truly breathtaking
- Pillbox Hike (Lanikai Beach) – go right after the sunrise, it gets HOT. Gorgeous views.
- Snorkling at Hanauma Bay – best snorkling I’ve seen (closes at 5 pm)
And a few of my favourite things in Kona were:
- Hapuna Beach – be sure to rent a boogie board!
- Hilton Waikoloa Village – their mango mojitos are so yummy
- Marriot Waikoloa Luau – beautiful sunset
- Deep Sea Fishing – bring drinks to soften the blow if you don’t catch anything
- A’ Bay Beach
- Kona Brewing Co. – great pizza, fish tacos and of course, beer!
- Poke! – buy it fresh and eat ASAP
When in the middle of planning for your Hawaiian Travels, be sure to rent a vehicle to really explore the Islands and always have a cooler packed with Longboard beers and a bottle of rosé!
Hilton Village, Waikaloa
Black Figjam.TO Romper shop HERE
Black Figjam.TO Maxi Dress shop HERE
Off-the-shoulder bikini shop HERE
Black bikini shop HERE
Shop other similar looks below!
Carling Liski xx